Thursday, February 23, 2012

Introductions

Well, I am starting a blog where I can talk about my life and personal issues, because I tend to only do ones for my art. My name is Kayla, I'm 22 and I'm an illustrator and graphic novelist. I am unemployed and I live at home with my parents until that is amended. I used to live in Memphis in a tiny apartment. I rescue corgis and I own the lesser form of corgwyn called a Cardigan Welsh Corgi. His name is Mason, and he derps a lot:



I'm a mystical "girl gamer" (whatever) and I play a lot of XBOX. Mostly Skyrim, Gears of War 2 and Eternal Sonata at the moment. I draw a lot of pictures and I read a lot of books. I'm starting to get into being fit and healthy, which is a new development because I have had Rheumatoid Arthritis for a few years and just now got it under control.

I'm a little insecure of myself because I've messed up friendships and I suck at interacting with people, but I try really hard to be a good person.

And I guess that's what should matter right?

No comments:

Post a Comment