Monday, February 27, 2012

Dog Biscuits and Other Things



I tried a different recipe I found online today! I modified a little, but only in adding more flour since it was super sticky when mixing. I like this because it was easy and I had all the stuff for it lying around. I also used White Chocolate Wonderful peanut butter by Peanut Butter & Co...unlike normal chocolate, white chocolate is safe for dogs because it's made with cocoa butter (contains Theobromine from my understanding, but in such a small dose it would take like 250 pounds of pure white chocolate to poison your dog)! And I like to spoil Mason, and that's pretty much the balling-est PB out there.

2 cups flour (+another half handful if it's too sticky)
1 cup peanut butter
1 cup milk
1 tablespoon baking powder

Mix with hands and then roll out and cut!
Bake for 20 minutes on 375. WATCH THEM! My mom's oven is a super beast and they were done and on their way to being burnt in 10. So just be careful.



Also still working on that shirt. I like the second color offset lineart, but I don't think he's too keen on it, so we'll see. Here's two versions, one with the new lettering specific to this shirt and one with the old logo I used on their CD cover.


No comments:

Post a Comment